Probably. Oh well.
I don’t like writing essays.
(which is what I should be doing now instead of wasting time online)
“I want to run up to the girl I was a year ago today and hug her. I want to tell her how much I envy her. I want to tell her not to be scared. I want to tell her that it will be impossible and at times she’ll feel like her heart is being rung and beaten against rocks but she will never take any part of it, neither the good nor the bad, for granted. That loving someone that much is never a mistake. That she will be a better person for it.”
i want reasons to be happy.
1.The Phils are in the World Series.
2. The Red Sox aren’t.
3. Autumn is the prettiest time of year. Just look outside at the trees turning colors.
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3orQKBxiEg - Less than 5 months until the Watchmen movie! And even less time until Twilight – we are going to watch it at Thanksgiving and be amused.
6. The world has not been overrun by zombies (yet).
7. How I Met Your Mother.
8. You’ll never be as annoying as Meredith Grey, as self-righteous as Dan Humphrey, as broody as Angel, or as stupid as everyone on Heroes.
9. Ice cream.
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILObfEzX92k - It’s a brand new day.
And if all that doesn’t work, do some jumping jacks. Seriously.
What is with everyone live-blogging the debates and, more specifically, live-blogging Rachel Maddow’s live-blogging of the debate? I’m watching the fucking Phillies game.
Hell yeah. World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my roommate doesn’t know what I’m talking about when I reference Bruce Campbell, 9 to 5, and “Nobody puts Baby in a corner”.