TV show on which zombies are most likely to appear: Fringe
TV show which would be most improved by zombies: Gossip Girl
- Me: What type of government does the United States have?
- Mom: Democracy.
- Me: No, it's a republic.
- Mom: Like in Star Wars!
OMG Edward Cullen is hotter than Joe Jonas!
Reasons Dr. Manhattan sucks:
- His idea of fun is counting neutrinos.
- He spends half of Watchmen moping on Mars.
- He doesn’t care about humanity.
- He forgets Laurie needs to breath.
- He dumps Janey for a younger, prettier girlfriend.
- He doesn’t stop the Comedian from killing his pregnant Vietnamese girlfriend.
- He kills one of the best characters.
Reasons Dr. Manhattan doesn’t suck:
- He’s pretty and blue.
Dr. Manhattan, I hate you.
People who are bad at math offend me.
Stealing from Alex:
Shows I will watch this season:
- Battlestar Galactica - best show on tv right now
- Lost - only 2 seasons left to explain all the mysteries
- 30 Rock - so funny
- Dollhouse - I will watch anything Joss Whedon writes
- Gossip Girl - trashy, ridiculous, and totally awesome
- Project Runway - at least the rest of this season, anyway
- Jeopardy - because I’m a trivia-loving nerd
Shows I’ll maybe watch:
- Fringe - partly for the crazy sci-fi mysteries, partly for JJ Abrahms, and partly for the return of Pacey Witter
- Heroes - the first season was great, the second season was atrocious. I’m watching the premier, and if it isn’t massively improved, Heroes and I are through
- Pushing Daisies - I loved the first season, but it needs to move beyond the crazy-murder-of-the-week format. I’d like to see some more serialized stories and exploration of the mythology, though I’m not sure exactly how.
- True Blood - I’ve heard it’s not very good and I disliked the books it’s based on, but there are vampires!
- 90210 - so far it’s not very good, but I’m a sucker for melodramatic shows about high school
Shows I’ll watch if I ever get caught up:
- Friday Night Lights - one of the most beautifully made, realistic shows about high school ever made, but I’m way behind
- How I Met Your Mother - one of the few sitcoms I’ve ever truly enjoyed, but I’m still only on season 1
- Dexter - I’m only on episode 3
I love tv, but it eats up all my free time.